Thank you so much for applying to Tabernacle! We will contact you soon and look forward to meeting you and your student.
- Pay assessment ($50) and registration ($100) fees
- Registration fee is reimbursable if assessment shows the student would not be successful with the Tabernacle School Program.
- Include your student’s name on the check’s memo line.
- Please drop checks off in the front office or mail them to:
4380 Concord Blvd. Concord, CA 94521
- Required Documents to be submitted to the Front Office before Step 2
- Request for School Records (Grades 1st-8th)
- Copies of Report Cards and Standardized Tests (Grades 1st-8th)
- Complete the form for Report of Health Examination.
- State of California Certificate of Immunizations
- Copy of the student’s birth certificate
Interview and student assessment will be scheduled upon completion of Step 1.
- The student completes the school assessment and an interview takes place
- Kindergarten students will be assessed for developmental placement.
- 1st – 8th students will be assessed to discern student grade level placement.
- A personal interview with an administrator will take place during the assessment. A student’s admission and placement will be completed by the administrator based on the following factors:
- Grade level readiness.
- Former school records and an acceptable history of conduct.
- Parent interview with administration.
- Student’s attitude towards enrollment at Tabernacle School.
- If enrollment into the school is extended, the following is required for school enrollment: