On-Campus Contact Tracing System:
Tabernacle is working with the Contra Costa Health Department to conduct contact tracing. When notified of a positive case on campus, the administrative team will contact the health department and begin to trace the person’s movement on campus. All affected areas will be secured and sanitized fol- lowing the deep sanitation protocol. All individuals that came into contact with the infected person will be notified by phone and email as soon as possible.
Responsibilities of the Student Care Office:
- Monitor staff absenteeism.
- Monitor the types of illnesses and symptoms among students and staff and isolate as needed.
- Consult with local health departments and schedule rou- tine testing through local providers for all staff. Staff will be tested once every two months.
- Be the liaison responsible for responding to COVID-19 concerns.
- Maintain the communication systems that allow staff and families to self-report symptoms and receive prompt notifications of exposures and closures, while maintaining confidentiality.
- Laurie Pease will be trained to coordinate the documentation and tracking of possible exposure and responsible for notifying local health officials, staff and families in a prompt and responsible manner. Lisa Mazzoncini and Rebeca Shreve will be on this team.