Tabernacle Punt Pass and Kick Competition
Every contestant is allowed one punt, pass, and kick in this competition. Scoring is based on both distance and accuracy. Scores are also determined from where a contestant’s ball first makes contact with the ground. A participant’s final score is the total of the three events.
Winners in each age group are determined by the total distance of their punts, passes, and kicks and will advance on to compete in a “Sectional” event. The national finals competition involves one contestant from each age group sponsored by each of the NFL’s 32 teams. Those contestants have already won local and sectional qualifiers to advance to that point.
The Results of the 2016 Tabernacle Punt Pass and Kick Competition are in…
The winners are as follows:
- 6/7 age group – Delaney Fraser and Chase Young
- 8/9 age group – Joyal Colquitt and Brandon Vargas
- 10/11 age group – Alyssa Pringle and Myles Walton
- 12/13 age group – Jordyn Young and Chase Ingram
- 14/15 age group – Aryana Fakouri and Lukas Linkhart
Chase Young, Alyssa Pringle, and Jordyn Young all took first place in their sectional competition and will advance to the Raiders Team Competition on November 27th!